Our designated fire marshal takes charge of minimising potential fire risks as significantly as possible. The fire checking protocols include checking fire signage and emergency lighting, running fire drills, and liaising with the local fire service. Our professionals are proactive in identifying fire hazards as they appear and reporting them to the appropriate member of the management team. We assess the premises to determine whether the building complies with the Fire Precautions Act 1971 and other legislation.
During the survey we observe the following:
- Are all fire exits kept clear?
- Have any tripping hazards been removed from stairwells and doorways?
- Has all fire-fighting equipment been inspected in recent months?
Despite our numerous precautions and measures, accidents may still happen. In such an unfortunate event of a fire, we ensure that everybody is out of the building and accounted for. We will also report the incident compiling the details of the causes of the fire, in order to prevent such an incident from recurring.
Our professional team of fire wardens & fire marshals are always responsive, prompt, fully insured, thoroughly trained, and completely reliable. Whether you need short or long-term fire watch services our fire watch security guards are always ready to step in to ensure your premises are safe and protected.
From large-scale venues, high rises, construction sites, and even entire neighbourhoods, we have a solution for you.
Why choose us:
- Fast Dispatch – We have fire watch guards on standby waiting for your call. We guarantee your guard will be on time and ready for service
- Fully Equipped – Your fire watch guard will be fully equipped from the moment they set foot on the premises.
- Fire Compliant – Your fire watch guard will maintain a log and monitor the area per city and state ordinances.
- Emergency Trained – All of our fire watch officers are trained to identify hazards and work with the local 999 authorities.
Our fire watch security guards are efficiently trained and have years of experience in the field so you can rely on them. If you are in the UK and your building requires the services of a dedicated fire warden or a fire marshal, please get in touch and we would be happy to hear from you.